STATIONER | DESIGNER | ILLUSTRATOR
Welcome! I’m Catherine, a wedding invitation designer and illustrator and my favorite thing ever is when those roles collide. You’re most likely to find me working in my studio drinking copious amounts of black coffee and trying to not mistakenly put my paint brush in it. I collaborate with modern couples who have a unique and creative vision of their wedding day and I’m lucky enough to be able to work with them to craft their dream paper goods. I love designing artful, modern designs with personal touches that truly reflect my clients' personalties and their story.
I'm passionate about paper, fashion and standing out from the crowd. But I’m truly obsessed with good coffee, great cocktails and even better better food and of course my crazy funny little family.
As a stationer my work has been featured on MODweddings and Style Me Pretty and my illustrations have been published in several magazines.
When I’m not busy working on my latest creations you can find me having the longest conversation with my husband about what we want for dinner (if this already isn’t you already don’t worry it will be,) cheering my son on from the sidelines, baking just about anything with my daughter, scrolling Instagram, or when the stars align just right you can catch me at dinner with my girls laughing till our faces hurt. But I'm most comfortable in my home and most Friday nights you can find me there in my sweats, binging one of thousands of shows I'm addicted to (with a glass of Pinot Grigio in hand.)
5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I majored in Illustration at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.
2. When I was 12, I created my first set of invitations for my Grandmother’s 80th birthday. Each one was hand painted with watercolor violets and I calligraphed each one myself.
3. I love heavy metal and 90'S grunge but my favorite colors are glitter and blush.
4. I swear like a sailor but never at work. You know they say the smartest people swear the most. (I'm justifying)
5. My personal gmail account has 17,281 unread emails in the inbox …I never open marketing emails from online stores and I don’t delete them either. Don’t judge me. I feel you judging me.
I could literally go on all day but now that you know the email thing I’m feeling self conscious and think we should cut to the chase….Let’s talk about your project! Click below to get in touch and let’s see how we can create something uniquely you.